- Tv Series
- Other Ftp
- Live TV
Category : Pc Games
Uploaded Date : 2018-07-11 01:14:53
Views : 12
The King of Fighters '98: The Slugfest is the fifth installment of the King of Fighters series and the first
OverviewThe King of Fighters '98: The Slugfest (known in Japan as The King of Fighters '98: Dream Match Never Ends) is a 2D 3-on-3 fighting game developed and published by SNK for the Neo Geo. It is the fifth installment in the King of Fighters series and contains no canon story (and is non-canon to the franchise). It features most of the characters that appeared in the first four installments (with the exception of Eiji Kisaragi, Kasumi Todoh, Geese Howard, Wolfgang Krauser, and Mr. Big)
GameplayThe King of Fighters '98 uses four buttons - light punch, strong punch, light kick, strong kick - and other techniques can be use by performing combination of those four buttons. It also features two fighting systems known as "Advance mode" and "Extra mode." And a service known as "Continue service" that is a mini-game of roulette that is played when the player loses a match in the arcade mode.
A variety of techniques is uses in the game such as a technique that is called "Bop attack," it's a technique that is done by pressing strong punch and strong kick simultaneously. The bop attack is a knockdown attack that dose some heavy.
The game also has several ways to use the super meter, obviously one way is you can perform a super deadly move when the meter is fulled up. Other ways is the ability to go into "Armor mode" that is done by pressing light punch, light kick, and strong punch together. Armor mode increases the attack power for a short amount of time; if the player has one meter fulled up and is in armor mode, then the player can perform a more powerful version of the super deadly move. Or if the player can perform the ultra powered version of the super deadly move if the player has all three gauges fulled up. The player can use a counter attack when the player blocks an attack and pressing strong punch and strong kick at the same time and used up one power stock from the super meter (Those technique can only be used in Advance mode). In Extra mode, the player has the ability to charge up the meter by pressing light punch, light kick, and strong punch together.
Command ModesKing of Fighters '98 features two command modes - Advance mode and Extra mode.
- Running: Move as you run forward.
- Emergency Evasion: Move forward or backwards while rolling.
- Advance Gauge: Can increase the gauge by performing attacks and the stock of gauges increase by one when a character gets defeated.
- Step: Lets you smoothly move (Step in) toward opponents.
- Attack Evasion: Steps out of the way from attacks and counters with any attack.
- Extra Gauge: Increases gauge by taking damage or by doing a "Power Built" (Press Light Punch, Light Kick, and Strong Kick). The gauge can only hold up one stock.
Continue ServiceWhen the player loses in one of the single player mode, the player goes through the "Continue Service," this service is were the player has the option of four condition.
- Decrease the level of difficulty.
- The computer's health starts at 1/3.
- The player's power gauge will start at Max.
- No Service.
Fatal Fury Team
- Terry Bogard (also has an EX version)
- Andy Bogard (also has an EX version)
- Joe Higashi (also has an EX version)
Art of Fighting Team
- Ryo Sakazaki (also has an EX version)
- Robert Garcia (also has an EX version)
- Yuri Sakazaki (also has an EX version)
Ikari Warriors Team
Psycho Soldier Team
Women Fighters Team
- Yashiro Nanakase (also has an EX version)
- Shermie (also has an EX version)
- Chris (also has an EX version)
'97 Special Team
Other Versions of King of Fighters '98
Dreamcast VersionKing of Fighters '98 was re-released on the Dreamcast in 1999 under the title, King of Fighters '99: Dream Match Never Ends. That version feature 3D backgrounds and a color edit mode.
Ultimate MatchIn 2008, SNK re-released the game to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the games' released. Ultimate Match is based on the Dreamcast version of King of Fighters '98 - the game features 3D backgrounds and the color edit is also feature. Ultimate Match also feature more characters and re-balance gameplay.0P2h2
Objectively productivate team building innovation whereas impactful collaboration and idea-sharing. Dramatically maximize B2C functionalities for cross-unit networks.